Please email your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use 3 layers of quality, washable fabric, total weight 404gsm made up as follows:
- Inner and Outer Layers: We use Warp-knit Tricot Polyester fabric (112gsm)
- Middle Layer: We use 180gsm D28 Poly Warp Knit, (refer to PDF).
- Size: 18.5cm x 20cm with straps.
- Why Strap: Unfortunately, not one size fits all, so straps allow for any size head
- shape, including children. The mask also sits comfortably around your neck when
- not in use.
- Washable: Our masks can be washed safely up to 100 times at any temperature
- and we recommend washing these with detergent.
- Locally Manufactured: We have abided by the International Centre for Disease
- Control’s testing guidelines (refer to video links below for our testing procedure). Refer to our document below for our Antimicrobial test report on the fabric we use.
PRODUCTION, CAPACITY AND LEAD TIMES:
- Our current production capacity is 100 000x per day and 500 000x per week (can be scaled if required).
- Our lead times are between 5 working days for orders within the Western Cape and 8 working days for Gauteng and Kwazulu Natal orders. Branded masks require 2 additional working days for production.
- Orders will be placed / confirmed from date of deposit and receipt of print ready artwork if required.
Our masks are loosely packaged in boxes of 1000x
Usage and Care of Our Masks:
Don’t wear your mask at home, and don’t wear it in the car, unless you’re with people outside your regular family group. Don’t wear it more than necessary – just wear it when you’re in a public place, like a supermarket, where you might be within 1m or less of people. It may not be necessary in a park or on a quiet street with few pedestrians, when you’re moving around.
Don’t remove the mask until you’re at home or in a place where you can wash your hands and avoid coming within 1m of other people. When you do remove the mask, avoid touching the front of it in case you breathed in infected droplets that could now be there.
Remove and place the mask in soapy water, soak it for two minutes, then wash and rinse. Any kind of soap – dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap – will do. Then wash your hands and disinfect with bleach or alcohol anything you touched after taking off the mask. Never reuse a mask without washing it first.
If you have symptoms – a stuffy nose, a cough, a fever – stay inside.
Capacity: 100 000 per day / 500 000 per week.
Lead times - Unbranded: Western Cape - 5 working days. Gauteng and Kwazulu Natal - 8 working days.
Lead times - Branded: Additional 2 days on the above lead times.
Lead times from receipt of print ready artwork (if required), in PDF format and cleared deposit. Single colours are regarded as branded as these still need to be printed. We can print any Pantone colour.
Prices exclude VAT.
COD Only: Escrow account can be used (inspections welcome at factory).
60% deposit and Purchase Order secures, Balance before collection
Pricing excludes shipping and transport. Face masks to be collected.
Paid samples can be requested.
DELIVERIES DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Due to the recently announced easing of Level 4 Lockdown restrictions, we are now able to deliver! Most items from our online store are available, however we may be restricted to in-store items for the time being (whilst the warehouses re-open)
If your order is urgent, please contact us by email prior to ordering, so that we can confirm availability from our in-store stock.
WE DELIVER FREE all over South Africa On ALL orders over R1500.00.
We will endeavour to get you order out ASAP. If we anticipate longer delays we will let you know. Thanks for your patience over this busy period.
Our Standard Lead time is 3-5 Working Days except during Sales & Special Events when Delivery may take up to 10 Working Days.
iBags offers an awesome delivery service utilizing our very own delivery vehicles as well as reputable couriers.
Apart from warehouses around the country, we have 4 massive storage facilities on site, with ample stock to fill your order as it is received. (If, in the unlikely event that the stock is not available on site or in our storage facility, we will notify you immediately and advise you of the revised ETA.
For International Clients (Outside South Africa) If Your DHL Rate is not Calculated Correctly at the Checkout, we will contact you ASAP
Our policy is simple, we guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 30 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a prompt refund which will be subject to the inspection of the returned item. The only exception being personalized or custom made items.
If you decide to return something for any reason outside of it being defective, late, or if a wrong product has been received then you will have to cover the cost of delivering the return to us. If the reason for the return is attributed to errors on our side then we will cover the cost of bringing the bag in.
Sale Items are not Eligible for refunds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.