The Sterilight Popup does just that. Its germicidal UVC lamps are concealed within its tough ABS plastic housing when not in use, and pops up when needed. This saves space, and protects the lamp from accidental damage.
APPLICATIONS AND USE
Cleaned at the touch of a button:
- Unfamiliar hotel or rental rooms
- High traffic areas in the home
- Incoming home deliveries or groceries
- Shared workspaces, door handles and entrances
- Point of sale, card machines, cash and incoming stocks - Perfect for electrical applicances in place of sanitiser
- Ideal travel tool for plane seats and transport
How UVC germicidal lamps kill COVID-19
According to the IES Photobiology Committee Report (2020), UVC light is effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. UVC light warps the structure of the virus's genetic material, preventing the viral particles from making copies of themselves, stopping them dead in their tracks.
Technical notes and cautions:
- UVC sterilising lamps like this one boast a 99.9% sterilisation rate. Although studies on UVC light and COVID-19 are still underway, UVC light has been proven to kill similar coronaviruses, including SARS.
- Please note that UVC light is harmful to people and pets. Do not expose your skin or eyes to the lamps, as they can cause short-term damage. This is not a toy, and should be kept away from children.
- For more information, download our free safety guide, which includes a section on cleaning up in the event of a bulb breaking.
- Warranty: 6 months
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Product Colour: White or Pink
- Power: 1W
- Charge Time: ±90min
- Product Size: 3.75x3.75x9.8 cm
WE DELIVER FREE all over South Africa On ALL orders over R1500.00.
We will endeavour to get you order out ASAP. If we anticipate longer delays we will let you know. Thanks for your patience over this busy period.
Our Standard Lead time is 3-5 Working Days except during Sales & Special Events when Delivery may take up to 10 Working Days.
iBags offers an awesome delivery service utilizing our very own delivery vehicles as well as reputable couriers.
Apart from warehouses around the country, we have 4 massive storage facilities on site, with ample stock to fill your order as it is received. (If, in the unlikely event that the stock is not available on site or in our storage facility, we will notify you immediately and advise you of the revised ETA.
For International Clients (Outside South Africa) If Your DHL Rate is not Calculated Correctly at the Checkout, we will contact you ASAP
Our policy is simple, we guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 30 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a prompt refund which will be subject to the inspection of the returned item. The only exception being personalized or custom made items.
If you decide to return something for any reason outside of it being defective, late, or if a wrong product has been received then you will have to cover the cost of delivering the return to us. If the reason for the return is attributed to errors on our side then we will cover the cost of bringing the bag in.
Sale Items are not Eligible for refunds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.