Leather - Our Oxford leather has been picked for its natural high shine finis. It is a tough and resistant full-grain, which is beautiful and long-lasting, tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process. Full-grain leather is considered the strongest and most durable type of leather. Full grain leather is designed to resist moisture and over-time looks nicer, aging beautifully and developing its own characteristics over the course of its life.
Jekyll and Hide are committed to the principles and practices that require respect for the animals and environment that allow for the production of our Oxford collection. Therefore, no harmful chemicals are used during our tanning process and we do not alter the hides in anyway, leaving each skin with its natural folks and marks intact.
- Main zipped pocket - Dedicated and Secure (Velcro) padded slip for PC (up to 15").
- 2 small internal pockets for cables and chargers and headphones.
- Large open space for documents, magazines or even a change of shirt.
- Front zipped pocket - smaller pocket perfect for magazines or other docs.
- Back Zipped pocket - zipped pocket can be used to slide your bag over a trolley handle when travelling, or closed and used as an additional pocket for additional documents.
Size & Functionality :
- 39cm x 10cm x 29cm
- Equally suited to being carried on the shoulder or hand held.
- There are zipped pockets on both sides – one concealed and the other open, with pockets, pen holders and card slots.
- The main compartment is a simple space with a zipped pocket and padded, protected compartment, big enough for most laptops.
- A superb bag that could easily do the business during the week and pleasure at weekends.
- RFID secure
- Supplied in dust cover
Dimensions - 39cm x 10cm x 29cm
DELIVERIES DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Due to the recently announced easing of Level 4 Lockdown restrictions, we are now able to deliver! Most items from our online store are available, however we may be restricted to in-store items for the time being (whilst the warehouses re-open)
If your order is urgent, please contact us by email prior to ordering, so that we can confirm availability from our in-store stock.
WE DELIVER FREE all over South Africa On ALL orders over R1500.00.
We will endeavour to get you order out ASAP. If we anticipate longer delays we will let you know. Thanks for your patience over this busy period.
Our Standard Lead time is 3-5 Working Days except during Sales & Special Events when Delivery may take up to 10 Working Days.
iBags offers an awesome delivery service utilizing our very own delivery vehicles as well as reputable couriers.
Apart from warehouses around the country, we have 4 massive storage facilities on site, with ample stock to fill your order as it is received. (If, in the unlikely event that the stock is not available on site or in our storage facility, we will notify you immediately and advise you of the revised ETA.
For International Clients (Outside South Africa) If Your DHL Rate is not Calculated Correctly at the Checkout, we will contact you ASAP
Our policy is simple, we guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 30 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a prompt refund which will be subject to the inspection of the returned item. The only exception being personalized or custom made items.
If you decide to return something for any reason outside of it being defective, late, or if a wrong product has been received then you will have to cover the cost of delivering the return to us. If the reason for the return is attributed to errors on our side then we will cover the cost of bringing the bag in.
Sale Items are not Eligible for refunds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.