Who is iBags.co.za?
- iBags.co.za is a newly formed division of Wolmans Luggage at Nelson Mandela Square. We trade under Penguin Sales CC started in 1995 and is a registered company (1995/034183/23) based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Can I talk to someone at iBags.co.za?
- Yes, you can talk to us at anytime during trading hours, 7 days a week on (011) 784 2520/1. You can also contact us through Facebook and email, via online chat and within the store.
Why would I choose to buy from iBags.co.za?
- We've been in business since 1973 (way before the internet was conceived…)
- Our Online Payment System is Safe & Secure
- We have the best return policy in the industry. We only sell genuine brands, excellent quality and most have full warranty backing.
- We dispatch orders every day using fast couriers, so you will get your order ASAP.
- We have grown to be South Africa's most trusted online premium luggage retailer.
Do you send items Internationally?
- Yes, we send all international orders via EMS postal service
I want to place a bulk order, can you accommodate large quantities?
- Yes. We can provide most of the items on our site in bulk quantities. Please read our CORPORATE ORDERS.
I need embroidery on my bag, what are my options?
- We don't currently offer embroidery however lots of companies use our products for promotions. They simply purchase the items from us and have it shipped to an embroiderer to do their bit.
Is your website secure?
- Yes. Your credit card details are processed securely via 128 bit SSL encryption. We use Virtual Card Services a respected South African card processing company to charge your card. iBags.co.za does not store your credit card information.
Can I order over the phone?
- Yes. To order via phone please call us on 011 784 2520/21 Alternatively you can also contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 011 784 2519
Can I cancel an order? How?
- Yes you can cancel your order if it has not yet shipped out. To cancel your order immediately please call us on 011 7842521. Orders are processed very quickly, so to avoid your order being shipped prior to your cancellation, we recommend that you call us instead of emailing us. If you order has already been shipped out, don't worry, you can still return it for a refund.
Are your stock levels correct?
- Our stock levels are correct most of the time. All the items that we sell online are usually stocked in-store or in our warehouse. Sometime an item may sell out in-store in which case all we need to do is reorder from our supplers which usually takes around a day or 2. On the off chance that the product you ordered is not in stock we will contact you immediately to let you know that there might be a delay or offer you an alternative product.
How safe is my personal information?
Do you store my credit card details?
- No, we do not store credit card information. We don't even get to see your credit card details if you place your order over the internet on our secure webstore.
Can I return stuff if I don't like it when I get it?
- Yes, you can return anything you buy from us anytime up to 30 days from purchase and you don't even need a reason for it. Of course it has to be in brand new condition. See full return policy.
What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal and EFT
What happens if you can't fulfil my order?
- In the very unlikely event that we can't send you your order we will notify you straight away and refund your money in full.